B2B Marketing Associate
B2B Marketing Associate
Reporting to the B2B Marketing Director, the B2B Marketing Associate will own, execute, and optimize our B2B Marketing campaigns, content calendar, and website. The role will focus on attracting new senior living and senior care partners and retaining current partners through the management of all online and offline marketing channels, including email, webinars, direct mail, PPC, SEO, social, and event marketing. While experience in Senior Living or Senior Care is not a requirement, a successful candidate will become well-informed on the industry and the challenges facing operators today. This role will plan and draft content that educates operators on the value proposition of Caring.com and presents Caring as an industry expert. This position requires a blend of technical, creative, and project management expertise.
The Company and Our Mission:
Caring.com is the leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We apply cutting-edge technology to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance. We take pride in helping the 45 million U.S. family caregivers find help for their aging family members. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are passionate about our mission. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous data-driven thinking with real concern, empathy for users, and the quality of their experience. Don't think for a minute that all this talk about aging stops us from having a good time–we're a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and our brains to really make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a fun, friendly, supportive work environment. Be a part of the booming Senior Care industry and an integral member of our team.
As a B2B Marketing Associate, you will:
- Partner with the B2B sales and partner success team to increase sales prospects and retention
- Perform industry and competitive research to inform the sales team and help positioning and messaging within the industry
- Ensure consistency in messaging, branding, content and look-and-feel of all B2B internal and external communications/materials
- Execute and optimize B2B marketing campaigns that may include (but are not exclusive to) email, social, content, direct mail, webinars, PPC, and website updates
- Maintain tracking and conduct reporting for B2B marketing initiatives
- Prepare event marketing materials for industry conferences and attend as a representative of Caring.com
Our ideal B2B Marketing Associate possesses:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or English
- 1+ years of hands-on marketing experience, preferably in a B2B role
- Digital marketing experience in Email, SEM, SEO, Social & Content
- Exceptional writing and content editing skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce in a B2B marketing environment
- Experience with email marketing software (Pardot is a plus)
- Experience with Google Workspace & MS Office
- Comfortable with changing priorities
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Willing to travel 3-4 times per year within the U.S.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible hours and Paid Time Off policy
- Competitive benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, Disability, and Pet insurance
- Hybrid work schedule: Ability to work remote and in-office
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Direct relationships with executive leadership team
- Fun work environment including social happy hours
- Rapid company growth
- Paid caregiver and volunteer days
Caring LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Caring.com
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience, and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking, and cultivates leadership.