Senior Technical SEO Analyst
Senior Technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst to support digital marketing initiatives on our expanding digital marketing team. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for daily/weekly analysis of core SEO performance to identify trends and discover opportunities. You will spearhead initiatives related to ranking trends, profitability analysis, along with content & promotion strategies company wide.
The Company And Our Mission
Caring.com is the leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We apply cutting-edge technology to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance. We take pride in helping the 45 million U.S. family caregivers find help for their aging family members. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are passionate about our mission. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous data-driven thinking with real concern, empathy for users, and the quality of their experience. Don't think for a minute that all this talk about aging stops us from having a good time–we're a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and our brains to really make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a fun, friendly, supportive work environment. Be a part of the booming Senior Care industry and an integral member of our team.
As a Senior Technical SEO Analyst at Caring, you will:
- Use your passion for technical SEO to help manage a portfolio of websites and drive business goals forward
- Conduct regular site audits to monitor performance and site changes over time
- Augment existing rank tracking reports and solutions to enable data-driven decisions for the business
- Help oversee and execute site migrations
- Build automated dashboards to oversee site health and more quickly diagnose site issues
- Recommend scalable on-page changes and tests in order to find new traffic opportunities
- Incorporate understanding of search intent into on-page recommendations and sitewide strategies
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Work with product, design, marketing and technical teams to execute site roadmaps
- Keep the team apprised of current technical search best practices
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to understand KPI’s
Our Ideal Senior Technical SEO Analyst Will Have
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, SEM Rush, etc.)
- Experience making and implementing technical SEO recommendations, particularly on a large scale website
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics etc.
- Familiarity with SEO auditing tools such as Screamingfrog and ContentKing
- Strong understanding of the entire Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs Suite.
- A strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multitask in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Exemplify high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Bonus Points: Working knowledge of Profitability Analysis
What We Can Offer You
- Flexible hours and Paid Time Off policy
- Competitive benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, Disability, and Pet insurance
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Direct relationships with executive leadership team
- Fun work environment including social happy hours
- Rapid company growth
- Paid caregiver and volunteer days
Caring LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Caring.com
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience, and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking, and cultivates leadership.