Sr. Paid Media Analyst
Salary Range: Up to $90,000 annually DOE
Paid Media Analyst
Caring is seeking a Paid Media Analyst to support our digital marketing growth. Reporting to the Director of Paid Media, the Analyst will be responsible for optimization and growth of our Paid Search and Display campaigns with the opportunity to expand into additional marketing channels in the future. Responsibilities include data analysis and reporting, performing and monitoring tests, identifying growth opportunities, and day to day account execution. This position is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Company and Our Mission:
Caring.com is the leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We apply cutting-edge technology to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance. We take pride in helping the 45 million U.S. family caregivers find help for their aging family members. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are passionate about our mission. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous data-driven thinking with real concern, empathy for users, and the quality of their experience. Don't think for a minute that all this talk about aging stops us from having a good time–we're a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and our brains to really make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a fun, friendly, supportive work environment. Be a part of the booming Senior Care industry and an integral member of our team.
As a Paid Media Analyst you will:
- Manage six figures in monthly paid media spend
- Analyze performance to identify opportunities to optimize spend and significantly grow our paid media investment
- Own internal communication and presentation of analysis to broader business team
- Collaborate with broader marketing team to share learnings and best practices
- Test, iterate, and improve on paid media copy, landing pages, and targeting strategies
Our Ideal Paid Media Analyst:
- Min. of 2 years professional experience managing paid media accounts, preferably Paid Search
- Data driven, with attention to detail and an analytical approach to account optimization
- Strong prioritization skills, with the ability to identify and act on the most impactful opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Comfort with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs Suite, Google Ads, and Microsoft Ads
- High level of autonomy and self-motivation, with the ability to take real ownership of strategy and tactics
What we can offer you:
- Flexible hours and Paid Time Off policy
- Competitive benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, Disability, and Pet insurance
- Hybrid work schedule: Ability to work from home and in-office
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Direct relationships with executive leadership team
- Fun work environment including social happy hours
- Rapid company growth
- Paid caregiver and volunteer days
Caring LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Caring.com
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience, and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking, and cultivates leadership.