Sr. Product Manager, Core Experience
Sr. Product Manager, Core Experience:
Caring is seeking a Sr. Product Manager for core experience engagement, who will report to the Director of Product and be responsible for overseeing the performance, optimization, and overall user experience of our portfolio of websites. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams like SEO, SEM, E-mail, Creative, and Affiliate Marketing to drive continuous improvement and offer an exceptional end-user experience.
The Company and Our Mission:
Caring.com is a leading online resource for seniors and their loved ones seeking information and access to senior living and care. We apply cutting-edge technology to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance.
We take pride in helping the 45 million caregivers across the U.S. find help for their aging family members. Our offerings include a robust directory of providers, one-on-one support from our expert Family Advisors, helpful content, and authentic reviews from seniors and their families. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous, data-driven thinking with real empathy for users and the quality of their experience.
Don’t think that all this talk about aging keeps us from having a good time. We’re a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and skills to make an impact — all while enjoying a fun, friendly and supportive work environment. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Sr. Product Manager, Core Experience at Caring, you can expect:
- Own Portfolio Health & Strategy: Prioritize initiatives and manage resources across both our core and portfolio experiences.
- Own and Evolve the Consumer Facing UX of our Core Experience: Conduct research and analysis on website performance and user research to drive higher performing experiences. Keep the end-user experience in mind, implementing changes and new features that enhance customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Own Domain Optimization: You will deploy various testing approaches such as time-series, A/B, multivariate testing and analyze the results.
- Ongoing Performance Tracking & Monitoring: Responsible for day-to-day KPIs such as engagement rate, response rates, and technology health metrics like CWVs and/or site speed. Monitor website metrics and KPIs to ensure optimal performance and uptime, taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Work closely with SEO, SEM, and Affiliate teams to understand their requirements and support their marketing efforts – including tools for self-service and/or reduction of reliance on engineers.
- Stakeholder Communication: Regularly update stakeholders on opportunities for growth, project status and risks to timelines or business performance.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years as a product manager or similar role.
- Strong collaboration skills with developers, program management and product ICs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Segment etc.)
- Comfort exploring data with languages like SQL.
- Startup experience is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or related field.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, Disability, Pet insurance, and 401(k) Employer Match
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Supportive team and real-time guidance from Family Advisors
- Flexible hours and Paid Time Off policy
- Direct relationships with executive leadership team
- Fun work environment including social happy hours
- Rapid company growth
- Paid caregiver and volunteer days
Caring LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Caring.com
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience, and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking, and cultivates leadership.