VP, Partner Success
VP, Partner Success
We are seeking an ambitious and creative VP, Partner Success with proven experience delivering top tier results partnering with key accounts. You will focus on Account Management with our partners in Senior Living and In-Home Care. You will lead a team of Account Managers: delivering timely analytics, developing deep strategic relationships, strategizing the process from leads to move-ins, ensuring our Family Advisors understand each chain’s strengths, managing churn and divestiture winbacks, and contract negotiation. You will leverage existing and newly established relationships in the industry to initiate selling relationships with providers that we do not yet have a partnership with.
You will collaborate closely with our Partner Sales team to sell large and medium sized Senior Living and In-Home Care chains. You will work with the Account Management Operations team to ensure we’re effectively delivering the tools needed to maintain excellent partner relationships across all partner sizes.
The Company and Our Mission:
Caring.com is a leading online resource for seniors and their loved ones seeking information and access to senior living and care. We apply cutting-edge technology to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance.
We take pride in helping the 45 million caregivers across the U.S. find help for their aging family members. Our offerings include a robust directory of providers, one-on-one support from our expert Family Advisors, helpful content, and authentic reviews from seniors and their families. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous, data-driven thinking with real empathy for users and the quality of their experience.
Don’t think that all this talk about aging keeps us from having a good time. We’re a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and skills to make an impact — all while enjoying a fun, friendly and supportive work environment. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As VP, Partner Success at Caring, you will:
- Report to the COO and work with executives across the company on strategy and innovation projects, including new product offerings and new business models
- Collaborate with our sales team that targets new partners to ensure consistency, best practices, and optimal market coverage–e.g., which chains to target jointly due to the way the chains operate and our existing relationships
- Develop a strategic account management discipline within the organization, including short, medium, and long-term strategic planning for Caring’s account management practice
- Develop and execute best-in-class account management programs to drive move-ins and minimize churn; exploit all available resources, including executives across the company to delight our partners;
- Hold yourself and your team accountable for goals, targets, and KPIs. Consistently track, analyze and communicate performance.
- Recruit, develop, retain, lead and motivate a strong team of Account Management Executives, including providing ongoing, timely and constructive performance feedback
- Use data and analytics to communicate our value to partners
- Demonstrate expertise in our technology platform with a bias to implement deep integrations with our partners
- Facilitate collaborative conversations with our partners to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Consult with current and potential customers to understand their needs; identify and analyze customer preferences to properly direct account management efforts; communicate partner feedback across Caring
- Prepare annual budgets
- Represent company at appropriate conferences
Our Ideal VP, Partner Success Will Bring:
- 8+ years experience successfully managing Senior Living accounts at a growing company working closely with teams across the company
- Track record helping shape and optimize culture
- Demonstrated experience in understanding the needs of our customers across Senior Living and In-Home Care
- Experience in a data and analytically driven environment
- Excellent customer service skills with proven negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills and bias to using those skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the work week
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Track record cultivating effective teamwork, collaboration, and commitment
- Ability to succinctly and confidently defend and challenge positions from stakeholders and C-level executives
What we can offer you:
- Flexible hours and Paid Time Off policy
- Competitive benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, Disability, and Pet insurance
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Direct relationships with executive leadership team
- Fun work environment including social happy hours
- Rapid company growth
- Paid caregiver and volunteer days
Caring LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Caring.com
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience, and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking, and cultivates leadership.