Sales Trainer – Remote or Charlotte Office Hybrid
Caring.com is the leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as
they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We apply cutting-edge technology
to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic,
expert guidance. We take pride in helping the 45 million U.S. family caregivers find help for their
aging loved ones. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are
passionate about our mission. We are a highly motivated team that succeeds by marrying
rigorous data-driven thinking with empathy for users and the quality of their experience. Don't
think for a minute that all this talk about aging stops us from having a good time–we're a
vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and our brains
to make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a fun, friendly,
supportive work environment. Be a part of the booming Senior Care industry and an integral
member of our team.
We're looking for an outstanding Sales Trainer who embraces technology and best practices to
facilitate exceptional learning experiences. One of the primary responsibilities of the Sales
Trainer is to deliver positive, engaging, and effective training for new hires and current
employees on our inside sales team. You will be responsible for the design, development, and
delivery of sales training content through a multi-modal methodology as well as supporting our
current salesforce through the process of building depth of knowledge.
In this role you will:
● Support the company’s values, goals, and objectives by developing a sales training
program to enable the call center team to better serve seniors and their caregivers
through empathetic, expert guidance.
● Help our team of Family Advisors and Support teams implement process improvements
to upgrade the consumer experience and create a stronger company.
● Design, develop, and deliver training through multiple channels, including but not
limited to video-based training and virtual instructor-led training courses.
● Develop and maintain training curriculum for new hire training.
● Provide ongoing training and development for our call center and support teams.
● Create, document, communicate and maintain all sales center processes and
● Attend quality calibration sessions to determine additional training opportunities.
Our ideal candidate has:
● Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills, and problem-solving and
● Ability to work with, teach, and communicate successfully with a variety of personalities
and learning styles.
● Skills in Instructional Design methodologies and various training delivery systems.
● Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a remote, fast-paced environment.
● Understanding of the traits that are hallmarks of skilled facilitation vs. content delivery.
● Willingness to embrace technology, processes, and procedures.
● Reliable in home internet access (Cable or Fiber connection)
Required Skills and Experience:
● Proven work experience as a sales trainer or similar role.
● Remote Training experience – combination of: eLearning, Instructor led training, Webinar, Simulation Employee Training and role play
● Training and experience in instructional design, authoring tools, video creation and
editing and Learning Management Systems (LMS)/and/or e-learning platforms.
● Minimum of two (2) years training experience focused on Sales preferred
● Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based
● BS degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
● Additional certification in training and instructional design is a plus
We offer you:
● Rapid company growth
● Leadership of a key driver of our future success
● Opportunities to significantly flex your talent management muscles, further develop
your skills and advance your career
● A key seat at our strategic table
● Flexible hours and Paid Time Off policy
● Holiday break last week of year
● Hybrid work schedule–remote and in-office
● Competitive compensation and benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA,
401k employer-match, etc.
● Fun work environment including social happy hours and team outings
● Paid caregiver and volunteer days
● Continuing Education tuition support