Senior Living Account Executive
Salary range: $40,000 + uncapped commission
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Living Account Executive (SLAE) to grow sales within the senior living market. This individual will be responsible for building relationships within a well-defined exclusive territory. The SLAE position is an inside sales role and will work remotely. You will be responsible for fulfilling Caring’s mission to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance.
The Company and Our Mission:
Caring.com is the leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We apply cutting-edge technology to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance. We take pride in helping the 45 million U.S. family caregivers find help for their aging family members. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are passionate about our mission. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous data-driven thinking with real concern, empathy for users, and the quality of their experience. Don't think for a minute that all this talk about aging stops us from having a good time–we're a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and our brains to drive change for the better.
As a Senior Living Account Executive at Caring, you will:
- Develop business through cold calling within your territory
- Operate your territory like a business. With the support of Caring’s infrastructure, you will be responsible for establishing relationships through sales and marketing tactics, building your book of business, maintaining relationships with various senior living leaders, and generating a vibrant ecosystem of senior living sales
- Meet the daily call goals set by your manager
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quotas
- Schedule and follow through with virtual sales demos for potential partners
- Adhere to the sales process including pipeline development and accurate forecasting
- Work within a team environment
- Have uncapped commission with the ability to earn $100k+ as top performance SLAE
Our Ideal Senior Living Account Executive will have:
- High-school diploma or GED equivalent
- 5+ years working in a similar role in industry; current Account Executives strongly preferred
- Senior Living experience strongly preferred
- Extraordinary sales and communication skills with a demonstrated track record of success
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfort working in a highly analytical and data-driven company; ability to understand performance and sales metrics
- The ability and drive to hit daily, weekly, and monthly sales and call goals
- The ability to be self-organized and can manage time effectively in a fully remote environment
- Previous experience meeting sales quotas in a metrics-driven environment
- Desire to seek and accepts direction from management on daily performance metrics, sales conversion success, process improvement, and Quality Assurance
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Technical skills – Is highly computer literate and can navigate back and forth through several platforms to document all conversations and generate referrals effectively and accurately
- Working proficiency with applications like email, Microsoft Office, Zoom, Google Suite
- Accessibility to a home office environment with high-speed internet
- Ability to work flexible hours within various US time zones
- Experience with a CRM platform (e.g., Salesforce) preferred
What we can offer you:
- Flexible hours and Paid Time Off
- Competitive benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) match, HSA, Life, Disability, and Pet insurance
- Hybrid work schedule for local Charlotte employees: 2 days in office, 3 remote
- Fun work environment including social happy hours and team outings
- Caregiver and volunteer days – Paid!
- Continuing Education tuition support
Caring LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Caring.com
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience, and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking, and cultivates leadership.