VP Performance Marketing
We are looking for an experienced VP of Performance Marketing to lead Caring’s paid search, affiliate, B2B & new channel marketing teams and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to drive business and team growth through effective leadership, strategy and execution.
The Company and Our Mission:
Caring.com is the leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We apply cutting-edge technology to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance. We take pride in helping the 45 million U.S. family caregivers find help for their aging family members. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are passionate about our mission. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous data-driven thinking with real concern, empathy for users, and the quality of their experience. Don't think for a minute that all this talk about aging stops us from having a good time–we're a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and our brains to really make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a fun, friendly, supportive work environment. Be a part of the booming Senior Care industry and an integral member of our team.
As a VP of Performance Marketing :
- Develop and execute a comprehensive paid search strategy that drives revenue and contribution margin growth in line with company objectives.
- Manage your teams with an emphasis on employee development and growth.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive affiliate marketing strategy that drives revenue and contribution margin growth in line with company objectives.
- Own and grow relationships with current affiliate partners.
- Identify and negotiate mutually beneficial agreements with new affiliate partners.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive B2B marketing strategy that drives partnership expansion with senior living focussed companies.
- Lead company initiatives focused on marketing channel expansion.
- Develop and own marketing-focused OKRs to support company objectives
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure marketing goals and objectives are aligned with company goals and timelines.
- Effectively communicate marketing strategy and results to the senior leadership team, board of directors and other key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the broader team fostering an analytically driven, highly collaborative growth-focused culture.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on performance marketing channels.
- Demonstrated ability to drive meaningful growth through marketing channels in a lead generation environment.
- Strong strategic and tactical understanding of current paid search best practices with a perspective on how that will change over the next 2-3 years
- Natural relationship builder with demonstrated ability to lead affiliate partnerships from initial outreach through closing of mutually beneficial deals.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create actionable plans from large data sets.
- Balances strategy and team management with hands-on execution; understands when to roll up their sleeves and operate as an individual contributor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in B2B marketing with a demonstrated ability to effectively target, engage, and convert business customers a plus
What we can offer you:
- Flexible hours and Paid Time Off policy
- Competitive benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, Disability, and Pet insurance
- Hybrid work schedule: Ability to work from home and in-office
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Direct relationships with executive leadership team
- Fun work environment including social happy hours
- Rapid company growth
- Paid caregiver and volunteer days
Caring LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Caring.com
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience, and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking, and cultivates leadership.