Caring LLC applies cutting-edge technology to a very humane mission – helping the 45+ million U.S. family caregivers find help for their aging family members. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are passionate about making this mission a reality. We are an agile team which succeeds by marrying rigorous data-driven thinking with real concern and empathy for users and the quality of their experience.
We are seeking an Operations/Financial Analyst to support partner reporting, revenue recognition & various other finance functions on our expanding Charlotte team. Reporting to the Director of FP&A and Treasury, you will be responsible for identifying various trends and creating actionable reporting.
As an Operations/Financial Analyst at Caring, you will:
- Develop value-add partner dashboards
- Present findings to senior leadership
- Assist in the modeling of cash flow, accounting, FP&A and M&A
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop business cases for major initiatives and programs
- Evaluate and implement process improvement initiatives
- Research revenue discrepancies, partner issues
- Work with finance leadership on various operational, revenue, billing, and accounting initiatives
Our Ideal Operations Analyst will have:
- 3+ years of proven working experience in a fast-paced operations/finance environment
- Bachelor's degree in a related business field (finance, accounting, business administration etc.) preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to understand KPI's
- Strong grasp of the entire Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs Suite particularly Excel
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and communication skills
- Bonus Points: Net Suite Experience, Integration Experience, Acquisition Experience, Cash Flow Experience, SQL
Caring LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Caring.com
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience, and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking, and cultivates leadership.