Senior Manager of Partnerships
Caring.com is seeking an experienced and strategic Senior Manager of Partnerships to oversee our B2C affiliate marketing partnerships and B2B marketing relationships. This role involves strategic management and oversight of both inbound and outbound affiliate partnerships, as well as guiding the B2B marketing strategies including co-sponsored webinars, content collaborations, and industry events. The ideal candidate will excel in developing high-level strategies and managing a team to execute these plans effectively.
The Company and Our Mission:
Caring.com is a leading online resource for seniors and their loved ones seeking information and access to senior living and care. We apply cutting-edge technology to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance.
We take pride in helping the 45 million caregivers across the U.S. find help for their aging family members. Our offerings include a robust directory of providers, one-on-one support from our expert Family Advisors, helpful content, and authentic reviews from seniors and their families. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous, data-driven thinking with real empathy for users and the quality of their experience.
Don’t think that all this talk about aging keeps us from having a good time. We’re a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and skills to make an impact — all while enjoying a fun, friendly and supportive work environment. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Senior Manager of Partnerships, you will:
- Provide Strategic Oversight
- Develop and implement high-level strategies for affiliate marketing and B2B relationships.
- Oversee the B2B marketing activities, ensuring alignment with overall marketing goals.
- Provide strategic direction for the execution and optimization of B2B marketing campaigns, including email, social media, webinars, and events.
- Collaborate across the marketing team develop and execute integrated marketing strategies to enhance brand visibility and drive customer engagement.
- Develop and Manage Partner Relationships
- Cultivate and manage strategic relationships with affiliate partners and B2B clients.
- Lead negotiations and discussions with potential and existing partners.
- Monitor and evaluate partnership performance, making strategic adjustments as necessary.
- Collaborate with partner sales and partner success teams to align marketing efforts with sales objectives and ensure a cohesive brand message across all platforms
- Analyze and Report on Performance Insights
- Oversee the tracking and reporting of affiliate and B2B marketing initiatives, delivering profitable outcomes.
- Analyze performance data to drive continuous improvement and strategic decision-making.
- Lead a Team Effectively
- Lead, mentor, and develop the B2B and affiliates marketing team.
- Foster a collaborative environment and ensure cross-functional alignment with sales, partner success, and other internal teams.
Our ideal Senior Manager of Partnerships possesses at least five of these characteristics:
- Extensive experience in affiliate marketing and B2B partnership management.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing effective partnership strategies.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing a team.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms, including Salesforce and Pardot.
- Experience and connections in senior living or senior wellbeing industries.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible hours and paid time off policy
- Competitive benefits package – medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, disability, and pet insurance
- 401(k) Employer match
- Direct relationships with executive leadership team
- Fun work environment including social happy hours
- Rapid company growth
- Paid caregiver and volunteer days
Caring LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Caring.com
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience, and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking, and cultivates leadership.