Caring.com is looking for a seasoned product leader to oversee our product management and engineering teams to drive the strategy and development of our digital products. This role will report to the CEO and collaborate across the company as a member of Caring.com’s senior leadership team. The ideal candidate will have experience driving business and team growth through effective leadership, strategy, and execution.
The Company and Our Mission:
Caring.com is the leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We apply cutting-edge technology to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance. We take pride in helping the 45 million U.S. family caregivers find help for their aging family members. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are passionate about our mission. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous data-driven thinking with real concern, empathy for users, and the quality of their experience. Don't think for a minute that all this talk about aging stops us from having a good time–we're a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and our brains to really make a difference and have fun along the journey. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a fun, friendly, supportive work environment. Be a part of the booming Senior Care industry and an integral member of our team.
As the EVP, Product you will:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to shape the company’s strategy and drive business results
- Own, maintain, and regularly communicate a roadmap that aligns the product strategy with the business strategy
- Develop and own product-focused OKRs to support company objectives
- Translate product strategy to financial results and business KPIs
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research to inform new hypotheses and testing
- Partner with the marketing teams, such as SEO, to develop and execute internal & external product improvements
- Synthesize research and test results to communicate learnings and action items to the organization
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers, developers, and related team members. Provide operational leadership of our product and tech teams – including: agreeing on and monitoring processes, mentoring team members, board representation and team culture
- Manage strategic vendor and partner relationships
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the broader team in order to maintain our analytically driven, highly collaborative growth-focused culture
- 8+ years of experience leading digital product teams, with specific experience in scaling consumer-facing digital marketplaces or lead generation services
- A passion for digital products and emerging technologies
- Autonomy and expert management of priorities
- Resourcefulness and comfort adjusting to new information, requirements, and constraints
- Strong storytelling skills with experience facilitating meetings and giving compelling presentations to large groups at all levels of the organization
- Comfort balancing strategy and team management with hands-on execution; understanding when to roll up your sleeves and operate as an individual contributor
What we can offer you:
- Flexible hours and Paid Time Off policy
- Competitive benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, Disability, and Pet insurance
- Hybrid work schedule: Ability to work from home and in-office
- 401(k) Employer Match
- A seat at the executive leadership team table
- Fun work environment including social happy hours
- Rapid company growth
- Paid caregiver and volunteer days
Caring LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Caring.com
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience, and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking, and cultivates leadership.